Saturday, September 24, 2011

9-24-11 Blog 2

I think that the internet, computers, and more technology were definitely some of the most important inventions and advancements throughout these epochs. The internet helps us to become more connected to the world around us, it is a fantastic communication device, and it basically makes our lives easier. I began to think about the cons of the internet, but then I realized it is not going to disappear, so I should just take advantage of it and not complain. Technology is going to keep progressing, and it will be even more integrated into our lives than years past. With that said, as I read the other epochs I learned how they used to use printing presses to make bulk copies of a text, and now we simply have a printer that does pretty much whatever we want. I think that we need to stay old school in some situations and not let this technology drown our lives, and pull us into a whole new world. What if the internet was never invented? How would life be different? What if the internet took over our lives and everything imaginable was based off of technology? What if people didn't walk anymore, and everyone had their own electric vehicle and way of getting around? These answers to these questions may possibly discovered one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment