Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog 1: 9-20-11

In my small group in class today we collectively proposed three questions in which people in society were probably thinking during events from the fourth epoch. I found this interesting because it is both scary and fascinating to think about yourself being a part of World War Two or a major event like that. We are in some major dilemmas and advancements right now, yet we can't see them as clearly as we will be able to see when we look back on them in several years. I wonder if people during the wars or major events, knew they were in a historical moment. I am fairly certain that in thirty years when I look back to my childhood, I will truly realize the major questions I was faced with and the significant things that happened. How did people in society back then really feel and think? How will I feel looking back on my past?

No comments:

Post a Comment